Set or change your organisation's default trade packages
- When logged into BidContender, click on Account Settings
- To set up or change your organization’s default trade packages, you must first have Admin rights allocated to your account. To check that you have Admin rights, look for your name on the allocated users’ list. If there is a tick in the Admin column against your name, you can complete the task. If not, contact your colleague that does
- Click on Edit Profile
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to the Default Packages. This is a blank canvas for you to create the list of trades that suits your organization’s processes
- Type in your list of trade packages
- Click the Save Profile button - when the list has been created or changed, the new or amended list will be available the next time you create a new project and will not affect the existing or current projects
Once your default trade packages are created you can make changes at any time - they can be added to, removed, re-ordered or re-named.
Packages that are unique to a project can be added on the fly within a project, but these will not be included in the default list unless specifically added to the default list.