Set or change your organisation's default trade packages
- When logged into BidContender, click on your name in the top, right corner of the screen and from the drop down options available, click on Settings
- To add to and change your organization’s default trade packages, you must first have Organization Administration rights allocated to you. To check that you have Org admin rights, click into the Users tab and look for your name on the allocated users’ list. If there is a tick in the Org admin column against your name, you can complete the task. If not, contact your colleagues that do
- Move back to the Settings tab and click on the Edit settings button
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to the Default packages heading. This is a blank canvas for you to create the list of trades that suits your organization’s processes
- Type in your list of trade packages
- Click the Save settings button - when the list has been created or changed, the new or amended list will be available the next time you create a new project and will not affect the existing or current projects
Once your default trade packages are created you can make changes at any time - they can be added to, removed, re-ordered or re-named.
Trade packages that are unique to a project can be added on the fly within a project, but these will not be included in the default list unless specifically added to the default list.