Browse open tenders and express interest
- Click on the Open tenders tab
The open tender invitations posted to this area by builders will default to those for the state/territory you have entered in your organization profile, as being the state/territory you are located in.
The Location column indicates the suburb and state that each tender is located.
- To view open tenders for other states and territories, click on the drop down arrow to the right of the Location title at the top of that column
- Check the box for the alternative state’s or territory’s open tenders you are wanting to view and deselect the state/territory you no longer want to view
This will load up the new state’s or territory’s open tenders listing. You can select more than one state/territory to view more than one state’s or territory’s open tenders at the one time or you can select all states and territories to view the national list of open tenders.
- Select the open tender you wish to view in detail and click on the arrow to the left of the tender title. You will now be able to see each of the individual trade invitations in alphabetical order, for that specific open tender
Details provided for each open tender includes tender title, category, dollar value, earliest closing date and site location. The total volume of open tenders for the selected state/territory or states and territories, is detailed at the top of the open tenders table.
- Click on the invitation that relates to your trade. This will open that specific trade invitation so that you are able to view all the trade invite details about the open tender and allows you to download all or a sub-set of the attached drawings and documents
- If you are interested in this particular open tender, click on I’m interested. Your details will be sent to the builder that sent the project to open tenders, so they know you intend to quote
- To access the open tender and reply, click on the Your invitations tab on the main menu where a copy of the open tender will be listed
The open tender that you have expressed interest in will be marked with as Interested.