Respond to connection requests from builders as a PRO user
- When logged into BidContender, click on the Network directory tab on the main menu
- Click on the Requests to join your Network tab
- Click on the contractor organization name to reveal their details and profile information
- If the organization suits your requirements, click on Accept so that you are part of their preferred network of contacts
- If you prefer that your organisation is not part of their network, click Ignore. This will simply remove the request from your listing - no communication is sent to the organization in question
The Requests to join your Network tab lists all the contractors that have sent you an invitation to connect, as they are wanting your organisation to be part of their organization's preferred network of contacts.
- Once a request has been accepted, a pop up screen will appear revealing the relevant information of the contractor organisation. Click into the text box titled What labels do you wish to add? Type the trade label you wish to apply to the contractor
- Click the Add button
- If more than one trade label applies, type the additional label in the text box and click Add again
- Once all labels that apply have been added, click Close
The labelled contractor organisations will now be located in the My Network tab under the trade label(s) applied.
- The organizations you have accepted but didn't label using the automatic pop up label screen, are then found in your network but will be unlabelled. Click on the My Network tab
- Click on the View my labels link
- Click on the Unlabelled link. The organizations falling within this label name will be listed at the bottom of the screen for you to apply a trade label
The ability to apply labels to a contractor organisation is available to accounts that upgrade to a PRO level subscription only.