Submit a quote
- Click on the link contained in the email notification or logon to BidContender at www.bidcontender.com
When a new tender invitation is sent to you, you will receive an email notification with a link that takes you directly to the tender invitation details within BidContender.
If you login to BidContender without the email link you will still have access to the invitation.
- Click on the Your invitations tab
All your tender invitations received are listed here. These can be private tender invitations that have been sent specifically to your organization or those that you have noted as being interested in, from the Open Tenders area. Regardless of the method of receipt, the process for submitting your quote is the same.
- Select the tender invitation from the list displayed by clicking on the tender title – this will take you to the tender details providing you with all the project information and access to the attached documentation
- Once you have viewed all the tender information and decide to quote on the job, click on the I’m intending to quote button
Your intention is communicated to the builder
- Click on the Quote tab
- Click on Send Quote
- The Message text box is blank, type in your quote message to the builder
The tender title, builder’s organization name and contact person’s name for the tender will pre-populate.
- Browse your local or network drive, choose your quote file and upload the quote into BidContender as an attachment
- If you are sending a quote after the receipt of addenda, click the check box to confirm that your quote takes into account the latest addenda
- Click Send Quote
More than one attachment can be added to your submission.
If you are sending a quote and no addenda has been received as yet, the check box to confirm that your quote takes into account the latest addenda does not apply and will not appear.
- Your record of the submission is date and time stamped