Submit a revised quote
- Click on the Your invitations tab
All your tender invitations received are listed here. These can be private tender invitations that have been sent specifically to your organization or those that you have noted as being interested in, from the Open Tenders area. Regardless of the method of receipt, the process for submitting your revised quote is the same.
- From the list displayed, locate the tender invitation that you are wanting to revise the quote for
- Click on the green View quote button to the right of the tender title row
This will take you immediately to the Quote tab for the selected tender invitation where you can view the original quote message and original quote attachment
- Click on Revise Quote
- The Message text box will reveal the previous message details. Delete this previous message and type in your revised quote message to the builder
The tender title, builder’s organization name and contact person’s name for the tender will pre-populate.
- To the right of the row where your original quote attachment is, click on the rubbish bin icon to remove the original quote
- Browse your local or network drive, choose your revised quote file and upload the revised quote into BidContender as an attachment
- Given you are sending a revised quote, chances are that it's due to the receipt of addenda that has impacted your original pricing. Click the check box to confirm that your quote takes into account the latest addenda
- Click Send Quote
- Once you have submitted the revised quote to the builder, your record of the submission is date and time stamped
The builder receives an email notification to advise that your revised quote has been submitted.
- From this view, the full quote history with the details of all your quote submissions for this tender invitation will be date and time stamped. Click on the crossed out quote message link, relating to the earlier quote version and you can still view the original message and original quote attachment