Control whether or not new tender invitations will be listed in open tenders by default
- When logged into BidContender, click on your name in the top, right corner of the screen and from the drop down options available, click on Settings
- To change your organization’s default setting in order to keep all new tender invitations private, you must first have Organization Administration rights allocated to you. To check that you have Org admin rights, click into the Users tab and look for your name on the allocated users’ list. If there is a tick in the Org admin column against your name, you can complete the task. If not, contact your colleagues that do
- Move back to the Settings tab and click on the Edit settings button
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to the List in open tenders by default heading. Select the Off option to disable this feature – this will by default, set new tender invitations as private and will not list them in open tenders
- Select the On option to enable this feature – this will by default, set new tender invitations as open, to be listed in the open tenders area
- Click the Save settings button
Important to note is that if you select to disable this feature, within the individual tender invitations you can still opt to send selected trade invitations to the Open Tenders area, before sending.
Naturally if you enable this feature, new tender invitations will be marked to be listed in Open Tenders. However, within the individual tender invitations, you can still mark them as private before sending.