Update your organization's profile, regions serviced and add your company logo
- When logged into BidContender, click on your username located at the top right corner of the screen and select Profile from the drop down options
- Start by uploading your company logo. Click on the Edit Logo button
- Browse to select the file and preview it in the Preview your logo field
- When you are happy with the result click Save Logo
These touches give your business a polished, professional appearance on the BidContender network.
- Now let’s update your company profile. Click on the Edit Profile button
- The first profile area to fill in is all about what your organization does, including main business activity and your organisation’s skills
- The second profile area to fill in relates to your organization’s details, including web address, street location and primary contact for your account
- The final profile area relates to where your organization prefers to work. Click on the Add a service area button and specify the state and region your organization works in from the drop down options
- When your state and region selection is made, click on the Add this service area button
- If you work in multiple areas, click on the Add a service area button once again and keep adding additional locations
- If you have accidentally added an incorrect location, then click on the remove link to the right of that location listing
- Once your organization profile is complete, click on Save Profile
Updating your organization's profile details, regions you service and logo, allows builders to easily find you on the network.