You are here
How do I download a batch of documents?
To download a batch of documents:
- Ensure the required documents have been added to your Process Basket (click here for information on how to do this)
- Select Documents from the dropdown the Process Basket menu
- Select Download from the Action dropdown menu
- Click (Limit refers to the maximum number of items you can batch process - this is usually set to 50, but may be different on your project)
- You should get a dialogue box advising you to select a location for the downloaded files - do so and click - this will close the dialogue box
- Click to begin the process
If you do not get a dialogue box at step 6, click here
Note: If the files you are batch downloading have attachments (for example, drawing files often have the dwg version of the drawing attached), these attachments will be downloaded along with the original files.
You can also watch a video guide demonstrating how to download a batch of documents (note that this guide includes an audio commentary, as well as on screen text):
For more information on...
- Adding documents to your basket, click here
- Batch commenting, click here
- Batch Status change, click here
- Batch forwarding, click here
- Removing items from your basket, click here