You are here
How do I use the Automated Password Reset feature?
If you cannot remember your username and password you can use the Automated Password Reset feature to gain access to conject Project Control:
- Click theForgottenUserID / Passwordlink on the site login page
- You will be prompted to enter your Email Address
- If your email address is only registered against one account (this is the ususal situation) you will be emailed your username and a temporary password
- Use thedetails in the recieved email to logon to the site
- Enter a new password when prompted - make a note of this new password and your username
If your username is registered against more than one account:
- When you have entered your email address and requested user details (step3 above), you will be given a list of accounts using this email address
- Click next to the correct account and you will be emailed your username and a temporary password
- Continue from step 5 above
Note: When selecting a new password at step 6, be aware that passwords need to be a mix of at least 4 distinct alphanumeric characters and must contain at least 3 letters and 3 numbers. They also need to be a minimum of 8 characters in length.
You can also watch a video guide demonstrating how to use the Automated Password Reset feature to reset your password (note that this guide includes an audio commentary, as well as on screen text):