Support Central will be taking a maintenance break on Sunday 25 February 2018 – 2 hours, between 8pm and 10pm AEST.
You are here
Edit and activate a draft supplier documents package
If you saved your Supplier Documents package to draft when you were creating it, the next step is to activate the package.
- Check that you have the correct project selected.
- Click Supplier Documents.
- Under Search, click Draft Packages.
- Enter search criteria as required.
- Click the Search button.
- Click the Package Number to open it.
- Edit any package properties as required. See Create a new supplier documents package for details.
- Click the Activate button.
Click the OK button in the confirmation message.
We're pleased to hear that.
Your feedback helps us improve Support Central.
Thanks. A ticket has been opened with the Support Central team.