Create and manage Service Requests
Create a Service Request
- Once you’re logged into the Support Portal, click Create a New Support Request.
- Fill out the form and click Submit Request.
- You’ll see a confirmation screen with your Service Request confirmation number. You’ll also receive a confirmation email.
- Update your Service Request via the Support Portal or by replying to your confirmation email.
Things to keep in mind:
- Provide as much detail as you can – more details make it easier for us to help you. Find out what kind of information is helpful.
- Some fields are marked with a red asterisk. That means they’re mandatory.
- The form is dynamic, so depending on how you fill out some fields, it will change to suit your request type.
Viewing your Service Requests
- Sign in to Support Portal.
- Once you’ve signed in, you’ll see your dashboard. You can choose from the tile options, depending on what you’d like to see, but let’s investigate our open Service Requests as an example.
- Click My Open SRs. You can also choose My Org Open SRs if you’re an admin.
- Use the pane on the left to filter with parameters like Severity, Status and Date.
- If you’re an admin user, you’ll see extra options for your org Service Requests.
You can see your communication history for a Service Request in the Update this question form. See the instructions below on Updating a Service Request.
Updating a Service Request
- Navigate to your open Service Request (see instructions above on how to view your Service Requests).
- Click the blue hyperlinked reference number to open up the request you’d like to update.
- You can check your request communication history by scrolling to just below the Submit button.
- Complete the form and click Submit.
Selecting the right answer for ‘Do you want a response’ field
- Answer Yes, please respond to my question if the issue is ongoing and you’d still want to hear back from us.
- Answer No, I don’t need this question answered now, if you don’t need further help. This could be because you’re just passing on some additional info or an update and don't need a response, or you want to let us know that we can close the request.
Want all the details of your Service Request? Scroll to the bottom of the form and you’ll see info such as service type, project name and last updated.