Add existing Aconex accounts to your Global Login account
Add projects to your Global Login account
- Log in to Aconex Global Login.
- Click the Add account button.
You can add any Aconex account that you own, even if they are for different organizations or locations (instances).
- Select the Location and enter the Login name and Password for the account you wish to add.
- Click the Add button.
- The Dashboard will refresh to show all the projects for the Aconex account you’ve added.
- Repeat steps 2-4 until you’ve added all the Aconex accounts you want to add to access through Global Login.
- When you’re done adding accounts, click the Done button to return to the project list.