Administer your Global Login account
To manage your Global Login account settings, click the dropdown arrow near your name in the top right corner of the screen and select My Account from the menu.
From the My Account page, you can:
- change your password
- activate 2-step verification for your account
- add a phone number to your account as back-up verification
- update your email address
- add a back-up email address
Enable 2-Step Verification on your Global Login account
- Before you enable 2-Step Verification, you’ll need to add a back-up step.
- Click on Add backup second step and add the phone number you want to use.
- Go back to My Accounts page and click Turn on 2-Step Verification, follow the instructions to turn it on.
Update your personal account details
- Click in the First name and Last name fields to change your name details.
- Click the Save button
Change the password for your Global Login account
- Click Change password and follow the instructions.
- Enter a new password and confirm
- Click the Save Password button to save your new password
If you remain on this page for more than 5 minutes without completing the password change, you will be required to re-enter your password before continuing.
Change your Global Login ID to a different email address
- In the Email address section, click Change your email address.
- Enter a new email address to use as your Global Login ID and click the Save button.
- An email will be sent to the new email address so that you can verify the new address.
The email address you choose cannot be one already being used for a Global Login account.
- Check your email inbox and click the Confirm email button in the email.
- You’ll be taken to Global Login and asked to enter the password for the account, then you’ll be asked to log in again using your new Global Login ID email address.
Reset your Global Login password
- Go to the log in page for Global Login.
- Click the Forgotten your password? link.
- Enter your Global Login ID email address or your recovery email address.
- Click the Reset Password button.
You can add a secondary email address to use if you lose access to your primary email address – just click Add recovery email address in the Email Addresses section of your My Account page.
- Open the email and click the Reset password button.
- Set a new password and confirm it.
- Click the Save Password button.
Your password has been reset and you can log in.