Link an account using your Aconex login
Link account using your Aconex login
- On your projects dashboard, click Manage accounts. This takes you to the Aconex account linking page.
- Choose the project location, then enter the login name and password of the Aconex account you wish to link. Click on Link account to proceed.
- A confirmation message will appear after you have successfully linked your Aconex account. This account’s details will appear as a new card at the bottom of the account linking box.
- Repeat steps 2-3 until you’ve added all the Aconex accounts you want to link to your Global Login.
- When you’ve finished adding accounts, click the Projects navigation menu, or the Oracle Aconex logo to return to your projects dashboard. It should now show you the projects for each of the Aconex accounts you have linked.
If you do not see the project for the Aconex account you have previously linked, we suggest contacting your project admin to check if the project is active and you have access to it. You should also check the project is visible in your account.