Recovering a forgotten Global Login password
3. On the next screen, enter your Global Login ID email address or any of your recovery email addresses.
Global Login supports account recovery through secondary email addresses. This is in case you lose access to your primary email address. Visit the Support Central article for Information on how to add recovery email addresses. Note, this requires being logged into Global Login.
4. Click the Reset Password button. This will send a verification email to the email address you have just entered.
If you did not receive a verification email from Aconex, we suggest checking your spam/junk folder.
5. Open the email and click the Reset password button.
6. Set a new password and confirm it.
7. Click the Save Password button.
8. You can now go back to login.aconex.com and log in with your new password.
Global Login passwords expire every 45 days.