Connect to Aconex using an authenticator on Android
- Open Google Authenticator.
- Tap the menu.
- Select Set up account.
To scan the QR code:
- Tap Scan a barcode.
- Hold your mobile device so that the barcode appears in the highlight area on its screen.
To enter the alphanumeric key:
- Tap Enter key provided.
- Enter Aconex as the account name. If you use more than one instance, add the name of the instance you're logging into now, too (e.g. Aconex (Europe)).
- Type in the key that’s shown alongside the QR code.
- Select Time based.
- Tap Add.
- The app gives you a 6-digit code.
- Enter it into the Setup Wizard.
- Click: Authenticate.