Setting up 2-Step Verification (2SV) for Aconex
Setting up 2-Step Verification
- After you enter your login name and password, you’ll see the Aconex 2-Step Verification Setup Wizard.
- Click Continue when you’re ready to begin.
- Choose the device on which you want to install the authenticator app. For this example, we’ll choose to install on a mobile device.
- The next page asks you to choose your device’s operating system. When you click on your operating system, a new tab will open in your browser. This contains instructions to:
- download the app
- set the time on your device.
When you’re finished, close the instructions, and click Yes, continue in the Setup Wizard.
The next page of the Setup Wizard asks you to open the authenticator app you just downloaded, and either scan the QR code or enter the highlighted key into your authenticator app.
If you’re using the authenticator app on your computer, you won’t see the QR code. You can just enter the highlighted key into your app.
Your app will generate a 6-digit verification code. Enter that into the empty field at Step 2 on the Wizard page, and click Authenticate.
Once you’ve successfully authenticated yourself, you’ll see the confirmation page. Click Go to your account to close the Wizard and start work.