Create an Oracle Construction and Engineering Account
- Sign in to your Aconex account.
- From the Setup menu, navigate to Create Oracle Construction and Engineering Account under the User heading.
- A screen will appear with your details. Check they’re correct and then click Create Account.
- An on-screen message will confirm that we’ve created your account. Follow the instructions and check your email.
Make sure your email address is correct. Your email will become the username of your Construction and Engineering account, so it’s important to get it right.
- Click the link in your email and set your password. Your password needs to be safe and secure, so make sure it has at least:
- 8 characters
- 2 letters
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 lowercase letter
- 2 numbers
- All done! Now you’ve created your Oracle Construction and Engineering account. Bookmark this page for easy future access to your all of your Aconex and Primavera accounts and projects.