Link an Aconex account
- Choose Link Account from the user menu in the top right of the screen.
- Under the heading 'Link an Oracle Aconex account', click Continue.
- Select the instance (or project location) your Aconex account is on.
- Enter the username and password for the account.
- Click Next.
Are you using Single Sign On (SSO)? If you sign in to your Aconex account using your corporate network, click Link using your company's network sign in at the bottom of the screen and enter your corporate network SSO credentials when requested.
- The Aconex account is now linked to your Oracle Construction and Engineering account. Its projects will now be visible in your project list.