Manage two-step verification (2SV) for your account
Manage two-step verification methods
- Sign in to Oracle Construction and Engineering Cloud.
- Click the user menu on the top right and select User Settings.
- Your two-step verification settings are shown on the right-hand side.
Choose a two-step verification method
The following methods may be available. The available methods can be altered by your organization administrator.
Text Message (SMS)
A passcode is sent by text message to your mobile device.
Oracle Authenticator App
A push notification is sent to your mobile device giving you the option to allow this sign-in attempt. This method will only work if the mobile device has an internet connection.
A mobile app generates a passcode. All mobile apps that use the TOTP RFC 6238 standard will work with this method.
A passcode is sent to your email address.
A secret question must be answered correctly.
Add a two-step verification method
- Click the + icon to chose a two-step verification method.
- Follow the instructions for the selected method.
- Enter your password to confirm the change.
- This method will now be available when you sign in.