What happens to my work when I’m offline?
Aconex for Mobile lets you keep working even when you’re offline.
Without an internet connection, you can:
- create mail and save it to drafts, though you’ll need to be online to send it
- access all your favorited mails and documents in full
- access mail and documents you’ve recently searched, so long as you have caching turned on
- access and view My Mobile Files content if you’re using iOS. Through this feature, you can:
- set documents to upload to the register
- set documents to supersede others.
You’ll see status messages that tells you the activity you’ve started is paused or your work is saved, depending on what you’re doing.
When you next connect to the internet, you can sync the information you’ve saved on your device with your Aconex project.
- To send saved Mail, select Outbox from the Mailboxes dropdown, and tap the refresh icon.
- For documents you’ve set to upload or supersede others in the register, go to My Mobile Files, and click the Start button next to the document.