Transitioning from the Mail and Docs app
What are the major changes over Aconex Mail and Docs?
Native UI elements and cleaner design
- We’ve followed platform interface guidelines to ensure a clear and consistent user experience.
- With status badges and unread indicators, important and critical mail are highlighted for immediate attention.
Improved searching capability
- All searches are wildcard by default improving the likelihood of finding what you're looking for.
Improved filtering and sorting:
- Easily toggle between your own and your organization's mail
- In addition to filtering you can also sort your results
The entire mail thread is displayed
- All communication relating to the mail is displayed which provides greater context allowing for a quicker response.
Improved syncing, caching, and offline support:
- Offline capability means work is less likely to be interrupted on sites that have intermittent or poor network connectivity.
- Automated caching ensures you have the information needed on your device to continue with your work.
- All activity is queued and synced with the server once internet connectivity is restored.
- Assistive information is provided for unsent items, so you can easily troubleshoot any validation issues.
Attach files from multiple sources
- Multiple attachment options mean you can attach files from a wide ranges of sources including the document register, drawings, mail, your device or by taking a photo or video.