Invite an Aconex user onto a project
- Select the project to which you want to invite the user.
- Click Mail.
- Create a new blank mail.
- Select a mail type. The “General Correspondence” mail type is usually fine for this task.
- Click either To or Directory to open the Directory search.
- You'll see the Search - Directory screen. By default the Project Directory is selected – so you’ll see a list of users already invited to the project.
- Click the Global tab.
- Search for the person you want to add to the project.
- Select the checkbox next to the person's name.
- Click the To button to add the recipient(s). You should see them appear at the top of the screen under ‘Recipients’
- Click the OK button at the top right.
- Enter a subject line for your project mail.
- Enter the text for your mail.
- Click the Send button.
What happens now?
When the invited user logs into Aconex they will now have access to the project.
They'll be able to add documents and send mail for this project provided their Organization Administrator has given them access to do so.
It's not working. I'm not allowed to invite someone onto this project
Sometimes the project owner or Organization Administrator may prevent you from inviting users onto a project.
If you can't follow the instructions on this page, contact the Organization or Project Administrator.